WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE COMPETITION? ‐ As Minority Owned Small Business with SBA 8(a), SDVOSB, BDE, & HUBZone certification, we are committed to excellence and creating innovative and flexible solutions for our State and Federal clients. We are unique as we provide a broad scope of consulting, contracting, IT, Security Guards, real estate, and other administrative services, which helps our customers to meet their technological objectives by providing technical resources to meet their short‐ and long‐term needs.
MISSION ‐ SMR Security Services/Systems have provided continuous excellence and diversity in the physical security and IT industry for 10 years. Since 2012, we’ve provided quality security programs and highly qualified personnel to meet our client’s unique needs. We’ve built our name and reputation with our unparalleled services. Our Technology Services focus on developing robust, secure, and stable technology solutions for your business.
By incorporating common sense solutions into seemingly daunting deliverables, we can ensure at the start of the project that we will safely deliver product services to completion. Our services also include the safety and security of the client’s staff, premises, assets, and the public, it is also one of our highest priorities.
- Staff Augmentation General Management Consulting
- Project Management
- Real Estate Acquisition and Management
- Real Property Accountability Data Processing
- Program Management Web Services
- Software Development Administrative Management
- Executive Administration
- Facilities Investigative Analyst Computing Infrastructure
OUR MANAGEMENT STAFF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Decorated United States Air Force Disabled Veteran, Outstanding Unit Performance
Medal, Numerous Military Commendations, National Defense Service Medal, Airforce
Longevity Service Award, and Achievement Medals.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, University of NAICS DUNS CAGE Phoenix.
- Florida Atlantic University Bachelor of Arts Public Admin‐istration
- Nova Southern University Master of Education Reading Specialist
- Nova Southern University Specialist Degree Educational Leadership
- University of Texas San Antonio Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
- General Manager for an A+ Rated Security Company providing oversight of 125 Security Guards throughout Texas.
- Vice President of Operations, providing oversight of entire operations, including
200 employees and administrative staff for a National Security Company.
- Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce ‐ Member
- Alamo City Black Chamber of Commerce.
Vision ‐ We are committed to improving the services we provide to our clients, investing in and developing our most important assets, our staff: We aim to achieve all our commitments to high standards. We aim to earn our client’s trust by focusing on integrated solutions designed to enhance the performance of your business. By incorporating industry best practices into your business processes and management strategies, we can help you stay ahead of the competition and better serve your customers. Which is the same for our security services across the US. We are committed to the ongoing improvement of the services we provide. Our vision is to earn our client’s trust, delivering the best quality concerning Security Guard Services and Systems.